- the webpage’s: all the webpage’s that are part of new-mobile.co.uk;
- the publisher: the authorized publisher of the webpage;
- (to) use: (to) load, (to) log in, (to) reclaim, (to) consult, (to) read, (to) view, (to) listen, (to) adapt, (to) fill in, (to) send, (temporary) copy, (to) store, (to) send forward, (to) spread, the use of services, (to) commit legal actions (for example, to buy or to rent);
- you: the (represented) (legal) person that uses the webpage;
- the content: like texts, pictures, image, hyperlinks, sound and/or video fragments and/or other objects;
- damage: the direct or indirect damage of all kinds, like lost data, lack of turnover, profit or any other economic disadvantage.
Some standard rules have been set that concern the adding of opinions about mobile phones on the website. Please pay attention to the following points when you’re about to leave your opinion on the website:
- Remarks, questions and answers concerning current and/or present opinions are not allowed and will result in the non-acceptance of the offered opinion.
- Only opinions that are written in appropriate English will be accepted. Inappropriate use of language and the repeatedly use of signs, emoticons and other characters are not allowed and will result in the non-acceptance of the offered opinion,
- Names of stores, prices, links to commercial sites and commercial related items will be removed by the publisher.
- Questions and remarks about obtaining or making manuals available and/or about other information and content will not be allowed and will result in the non-acceptance of the offered opinion.
- Second-hand offers and trade actions are not allowed.